The Sub-Committees are:
|Traffic & Highways||Membership||Business Membership|
|Parks & Woodland||Planning||Police|
The aims of the Health sub-committee are to keep Northwood residents informed about local developments in the field of health and to endeavour to maintain good quality comprehensive NHS health care in the locality.
Members of the sub-committee regularly attend meetings of:
- Community Voice. An umbrella organisation of over 50 groups concerned with the provision of health care locally. Meetings are at 19:45 on the 1st Thursday of the month at the Postgraduate Centre, Mount Vernon Hospital.
For information, telephone: 01895 636095.
In addition, meetings are held of:
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust. This body meets at 09.30 – 14.00 on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of each month at various hospital venues in the W. Herts Trust.
For information, telephone: 01442 287684.
- East & North Herts NHS Trust. Meetings usually held on 4th Wednesday of the month, 14.00-20.00 at various venues. Telephone 01438 781594 for information.
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (14.30 on 4th Wednesday of the month at Hillingdon Hospital or Mount Vernon Hospital. Tel: 01895 279356 for information. Not all meetings are open to the public.)
- The Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust (4th Wednesday at 10.30 or 14.00 at either Hospital. Tel: 0207 351 8571 for information)
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust (09.00 at various locations on 4th Wednesday. Tel: 0208 869 5289 for information)
- Hillingdon Primary Care Trust (4th Tuesday at Kirk House 14.00. Tel: 01895 452047 for information)