How We Operate
The NRA executive committee is divided into sub-committees each with responsibilities for specific areas. The sub-committees report back to the executive committee at its monthly meeting.
The Aims and Objectives of the Association
These include to:
- protect the amenities of Northwood;
- oppose the erosion of the ‘Green Belt’;
- represent the interests of the majority of members of the Association;
- maintain communication with the London Borough of Hillingdon and any other relevant local authority;
- provide regular information to members of the Association and consult with them as appropriate;
- encourage the interest of residents and businesses in the welfare of Northwood, and to provide a medium through which they may express their views on matters of local interest; and
- work with existing local organisations formed to serve the interests of residents and businesses in the locality of Northwood, including other residents’ associations.