Have you ever considered fostering? Hillingdon Council is looking for local people to come on board to foster. It is hard work but worth it and you are supported along the way to help create the best outcomes for children and young people.
Fostering could be the most rewarding thing you do.
Could you foster for Hillingdon?
• you need to be 25 years old – no upper age limit
• you can be single, have a partner, you can be in a same-sex relationship
• you need some experience looking after children – either your own or family or through work
• you can rent or own your home
• you need a spare bedroom for a child over the age of 2
• you can foster a baby if there is space for a cot in your bedroom
• you can be from any ethnic or religious background (or not practice any religion)
• we offer preparation training, support and continued development
• you receive a generous allowance for the child and a separate fee for your work
• we will do DBS checks, references, medicals and training
• The process takes about 6 months following the BAAF form-f assessment
To find out more contact Sladjana on 07508908103 or email email@example.com
We also run virtual information sessions, see the link below to register!